Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Moop and Dreadly in the Treasure of Bing Bong Island(Review)

Page: 1 of 1
 The Adventurer
06-22-2002, 11:40 PM
Well call me crazy I bought this game for 20 bucks from Walmart yesterday. So I desided to write a review up.

First let me tell you this is one wicked game. Sure its simple and the plot is nice and easy to understand but it was a realy fun game to play. The game is oviosly made for 5-10 year olds with simple puzzles and "Safe" Cartoon humor. But when you play the game it feels like your playing a cartoon. The animation is slick, the voices are dead on and art in general create a great atmosphere.

However, the game is incredibly Short, REALY shory An experiaced Adventure gamer(like me) will beat it in less then 45-60 Mins. There is almost no replay value at all because there is no diologe tree, so what you hear while playing is all there ever will be. There are 2 endings but the choice is made at the end of the game so all you have to do is save befor making the ovios choice.

The game feels like a realy well done Free Adventure game you'd find on the internet. Ron Gilbert is the Man but even that makes me wish I hadn't spead 20 dollors on it. It was a good game for what it was meant to be(by all means get it for your younger siblings and get them intersted in Advnetures) but it just doesn't have the stuff to compleat with other adventures.
 Jake
06-22-2002, 11:53 PM
1) It was intended to be sold for really cheap over the Net but it didn't work out.
2) It's easy and had very little replay for an older gamer because its for 6-10 year olds :)
Page: 1 of 1