Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where DID I go?

Page: 1 of 1
 Gexx
06-23-2002, 12:07 AM
well mainly school. but i have to admit i was on the forums a few times but decided not to post. i hope nothing big has changed:D i've also been working on some unfinished sites, not that any one cares:D
 GendoTheGreat
06-23-2002, 12:23 AM
Who says no-one cares? I care! No, wait. I don't. Sorry about that, didn't mean to get your hopes up.:D
 Gexx
06-23-2002, 5:02 AM
once again my hopes are squashed:D
where is everyone? no one replies to any of my threads much. im more of a talker not a conversation starter i guess.
 Tall Guy
06-23-2002, 5:09 AM
hey buddy, welcome back :p stick around! :D and please dont ever be afraid to post on this here forum...ur an old timer now! :cool:
 Gexx
06-23-2002, 9:25 AM
woohoo!
but changing the subject, what games are you guys playing now? i just finished Return to Castle Wolfenstein and am playing through the MI series again.
 GendoTheGreat
06-23-2002, 10:40 AM
I'm working my way thru grand theft auto 3 right now. Even with cheats, its bloody hard. Bloody excellent too. Actually, its just plain bloody! My next planned purchase is SOF2, although from what I hear, its not all its cracked up to be. Of course, I still enjoy mucking around with GF in developer mode. (I use the "SayLine" command to make them say rude things! :D ) BTW, whats Return to Wolfenstein like? Any good?
 Gexx
06-23-2002, 1:55 PM
Wolf is great. nothing like the first though :D whats this about a GF editor thingy?
 GendoTheGreat
06-23-2002, 3:39 PM
Go to http://scummrev.mixnmojo.com/) and look around, you'll see what I mean. Have fun, but remember, it involves the windows registry, so be careful too! :)
 GendoTheGreat
06-23-2002, 3:47 PM
On second thought, heres a more direct link if you don't want to waste time looking around. http://scummrev.mixnmojo.com/articles/inside.shtml) BTW, do you like my snazzy new ava? :D
 Tall Guy
06-23-2002, 6:50 PM
nice!

GF developer mode kicks a$$!
 Gexx
06-24-2002, 10:07 AM
what about the windows registery?
and btw i just got Morrowind for the Xbox and it kicks ass!
 GendoTheGreat
06-25-2002, 3:49 PM
The registry? Well, to put GF in Dev. mode you have to do it thru the registry, and as you know, if you stuff something up in the registry, you may UCK-FUP WINDOWS 4 EVER! As far as Morrow-whatsit and x-box goes, lets just say that "RPG's and Microsoft gaming consoles make Gendo go crazy..."
 Gexx
06-27-2002, 1:21 PM
its really good. and also on the pc.
Page: 1 of 1