Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango is the best!

Page: 1 of 1
 -[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-22-2002, 5:28 PM
Grim Fandango is the ****, i remember when i first got this game i didnt think it was ganna be cool but when i started playing it more and more i found out that it was a f*cking awsome game and i hope anyone who has a computer would/should/and will buy Grim Fandango
 Tall Guy
06-23-2002, 5:33 AM
quite a lot of people still dont know of the game and of the people that do, they dont give the game a chance and sometimes miss out on what is a great title from LEC....we think so neway:D
 GendoTheGreat
06-23-2002, 8:00 PM
Every friend and aquaintence I have over-enthusiastically forced Grim Fandango onto has either yawned in my face and told me they couldn't possiblly take the time out of their busy schedule of being unemployed to ever finish it, or on the rare occasion I have a firearm in my possesion and can force them into playing, they tap the keys for a few minutes, stare dumbly at the screen for a further 10 seconds, then say "Thats nice" and shuffle off to eat dirt or something. Even a friend who claimed to have played and passionately loved every single adventure game ever created is still picking her way through GF, calling me every couple of weeks to ask me a brain-straining hint like "how do I look at stuff?" or "how do I pick up stuff?" in a tone of voice that suggests she'd rather be gnawing her own limbs off! *sighs * Why have people no cultre anymore? Can they not appreciate beuty? We live in a society of cretinous thugs. Personally I blame those kids and their damned hop-hop music and poke man.
 MeddlingMonk
06-24-2002, 12:06 AM
Middle age has come a wee bit early for Gendo. ;)
 King Andrei
06-26-2002, 1:45 AM
Second best adventure game I say. The first on my best adventure games list is the Monkey Island Series.
 GendoTheGreat
06-26-2002, 2:25 AM
Second on my list are Sam & Max and DOTT. Those are the ones I've played most besides GF. DOTT would have to be my favourite of the two.
Page: 1 of 1