Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Been waiting for over a week for a reply about Hosting...

Page: 1 of 1
 The_One
06-21-2002, 6:13 PM
I e-mailed you guys (hosting@jediknightii.net) over a week ago (Last Thursday) about hosting the Dark Forces MOD (E-mail address heavypear@hotmail.com), and I left it for a few days - I saw on the main site you were having a hosting round up over the weekend. I did not hear anything, so I e-mailed you again on Monday. Now it's Friday and I still haven't heard anything.

Just a confirmation e-mail would have been nice, but not one e-mail have I recieved. I appreciate that you have a lot to do and get hundreds of e-mails every day, but now it's been over a week I really would like to hear from you. It means we can't decide about the future of the site.

Please reply sometime soon,

Cheers,

The One

Dark Forces MOD - darkforces.thegamingunion.com
 Aristotle
06-22-2002, 2:43 AM
I'll go back through those emails and try to find it. Likely just slipped through since we've been up to our ears tweaking the new files server and forums server. Hang tight and just please be patient during this transition.
 The_One
06-22-2002, 3:22 AM
That's no problem :) The subject was "Hosting Application: Dark Forces MOD (Again!)"

Cheers,

The One
 The_One
06-24-2002, 6:53 PM
Still no reply....
 The_One
07-03-2002, 7:43 PM
Now that the file server has been sorted - is there any chance I may receive a reply?

Cheers
Page: 1 of 1