Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RS Mission 3: Operation Black Knight

Page: 1 of 1
 Heavyarms
06-20-2002, 10:38 PM
As Daeken kicks down the door, 2 stormtroopers jump back from the door, and open fire. Daeken fires two shoots, and they both drop dead.

"So much for getting in here quietly. Shiirow, I need you to find the computer, and set up a modem so that all of the info will be downloaded straight to the Rogue Spear *eyes Bevel funny* Bevel, you need to locate engineering, and set some charges to blow this ship to kingdom come. Moronii and Ordoe, you may follow whichever you choose, or follow me. As for me, I am going to find the captain of this vessel, and ask him a few questions."*cocks rifle*

The group leaves the ship behind daeken, and blaster fire comes from a e-web being manned by 5 troopers from the left side of the long hallway the group has just entered. To the right, there is a corner and another hallway, but this one is only about 20 feet away.
 DashRendar
06-21-2002, 2:13 AM
"Sir, I think you mean a commlink, sir." *I dive for cover and draw my blaster*
 Wraith 5
06-21-2002, 3:06 AM
Bevel crawls up behind the rest of the group, primes one of his gernades and thorws it behind the e-web blaster...

He hits Daeken in the head has he trys to take cover... "Boss you should duck now..."
 Heavyarms
06-21-2002, 3:22 AM
The grenade explodes, taking out the troopers.

Daeken grabs Bevel and pushes him against a wall, Choking him.

" Don't you grab me, corporal, or there will be some serious consequences. Now I suggest you knock it off and start following orders ."

A soldier appears round the right bend, and daeken drops bevel and fires.

"I suggest you all take care of your objectives. I will find who is responsible for this mess."
 Wraith 5
06-21-2002, 3:31 AM
"But sir, it was an acident!"

*Bevel start off toward engineering*

which if you want we to guess i would say it was the down the right of the long hallway, away from the e-web inplacement.*
 DashRendar
06-21-2002, 4:33 AM
"Sir! I reccomend you lay off Bevel, Sir! He was concerned for your safety and I believe an apology is in order, Sir."

*I walk down the halls following Bevel looking for any computer outlets or troops*

"OK Bevel, now we can cover each other when we do our jobs."
 hannibalscipio
06-21-2002, 10:05 PM
I shake my head at Daeken and continue my mission, following Bevel and my other fellow-in-arms.
 Heavyarms
06-21-2002, 10:59 PM
GM SPEAK: From now on, since you guys are seperated from me, you will not know what has happened to me. END SPEAK

Daeken dissappears around the right corner, and the group sees a bunch of blaster shots hit the wall opposite from the corner.

The group reaches a small junction down the hallway, and shiirow spots a small socket near a door about 50 feet from the junction, and two troopers and a trooper with a sniper rifle 100 m down the hallway.

Moronii whips out his sniper rifle to cover the group.
 Wraith 5
06-22-2002, 12:03 AM
bevel trys to get as close to the wall has possable (figuring that this is a normal imp ship, so that there isn't much in the way of cover)

"Moronii, are you in range for that rifle of yours?"
 Heavyarms
06-24-2002, 10:20 PM
*moronii*

yeah, I think so... hey bevel, mind assisting me? *crouches down, and a shot goes off*

GM SPEAK: I'll play moronii until he comes back from europe.
 DashRendar
06-24-2002, 10:47 PM
*I plug my commlink into the Datapad, and the Datapad into the Wall Socket, and start breaking the imperial codes*
 Wraith 5
06-24-2002, 11:22 PM
*bevel seeing that there are really 2 stromies at closes range, pulls out his heavy blaster pistol and starts firing*

"moronii, go for the guy with the sniper rifle first, any others should have weapons that can make this kinda range"
 hannibalscipio
06-25-2002, 3:54 AM
I follow Bevel's good advice, and squeeze off shots at the stormies with better guns.
 Heavyarms
07-16-2002, 10:00 PM
Moronii's shot fades about 10 feet, and does not hurt the stormtrooper, but smashes the rifle in half and it the soldier retreats with no weapon.

Bevel pulls a shot off, and hits one of the troopers in the chest, and he falls to the ground limp.

Ordoe stops the other stormtrooper, but it pulls a shot off, and it hits the wall panel that shiirow was accessing, blowing it up, and burning shiirow's hand.

Shiirow picks up his hot datapad and replaces it, and clinches his hand in pain. The group stands, waiting for someone to decide where to go next.

*sithcloak, when you want moronii back, just, wail, hmm?*
 Wraith 5
07-17-2002, 9:56 PM
*looks at Shiirow hands*

damn, we need to find a place that we can fix you up quick..

Does anyone here have med skills?
 hannibalscipio
07-21-2002, 8:46 AM
"No, sorry, I don't think we do.....OH WAIT!!! THAT'S why I came along on this mission! I'M A BLINKIN' MEDIC!!" I get out my medkit and start working on my comrade's damaged hands.
 Wraith 5
08-13-2002, 3:05 PM
Bevel thinking he has found a panel that he can use to find the info they need, he turns it on and trys to access something, but the panel is bobby traped and the whole ship explodeds

Bummer an't it
Page: 1 of 1