Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

One question, and one bug report

Page: 1 of 1
 EB_7
06-20-2002, 8:05 AM
My instruction booklet was accidentally dumped into a bowl of cornflakes and is unreadable. (Unreadable also in the aspect that its probably in a landfill by now as i trashed it.) I just today figured out how to give other players trubites, by sheer coincidence.
My question is:
How do you set waypoints for your scout?!

I hate having to watch it as it goes across the blackness...and it also takes up valuable 'screentime', if you catch my meaning.

My bug report is vague, as I have no clue what caused it, but at any rate...

On the 6th mission for the Trade Federation, the one where you have to secure the islands strategically, I defeated every single enemy on the map and I didn't progress. The one oddity I noticed was on the third island from the left, (has two sections of ore deposits on it) there was this odd little ball about the size of a gungans small 'boomer' attack, and the sound of a gun shooting and reloading continued indefinately. After about 4 and a half hours of playing the map, I was a bit disgruntled not being able to clear the map, so i summoned a deathstar and proceeded to wipe out my army. I hit the spot where the little 'boomer bug' was and it dissapeared. (As it SHOULD...it IS a Deathstar after all, hehe) I have the game saved, and can send it to someone if they are interested in seeing what happened.

A swift response about the waypoints would be lovely.
Page: 1 of 1