Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone have a log of the dialoug?

Page: 1 of 1
 CHAOSMAN
06-20-2002, 7:04 AM
hi dont have the game installed atm since i formatted but i last remember the game logs all the speech used in the game to a .doc file in the grim fandango directory, does anyone have a complete one they can send to me i really want to check it out and read some funny moments thanks
 Tall Guy
06-20-2002, 7:16 AM
i've zipped all the ones i have, although im not sure if its all the diaglogue....they're in .htm format. get the files here:

http://rustyanchor.grimfandango2.com/files/grim%20logs.zip)
 MeddlingMonk
06-20-2002, 10:26 AM
If you want all of the dialog, there's another way to get it. It's not exactly pretty and it's not in a script format, but it's more than complete.

In the game's folder (and in the Grimdata folder on disk A) there is a file called grim.tab. You can open it with ScummRevisited and decode it to a text file. Grim.tab is an index of all the dialog audio (and there are a few surprises in it).
 Tall Guy
06-20-2002, 6:06 PM
i'll be taking a look at that then, cheers Monk:)
Page: 1 of 1