Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

10 more days

Page: 1 of 1
 CapitalJ
05-01-2000, 7:45 PM
wow do you all realizen that we are finally only 10 days away from the big May 10 announcement, what are all your theories on what it will be
 Mace_Windu
05-01-2000, 8:27 PM
I believe it will just be codes. I don't really care about this but the possibility of haveing one to get Ki-adi and maybe other characters is awesome.
 ShadeShifter
05-01-2000, 9:43 PM
I hope that the announcement will be about codes, but I think that it'll probably be either about new games or releasing JPB on other platforms.

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/timeslide/newsig.jpg)
 jedihorn1
05-02-2000, 1:40 AM
I think it will be codes as well. I admit that i used to be lured by the darkside and use codes before beating the game, but i didnt with JPB. I hope it is codes because codes sometimes give life back into games that you have already finished. It is sometimes fun to give yourself unlimited ammo in Syphon Filter and go around like Rambo!

------------------

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited May 08, 2000).]
 jedihorn1
05-02-2000, 2:11 AM
I think it will be codes as well. I admit that i used to be lured by the darkside and use codes before beating the game, but i didnt with JPB. I hope it is codes because codes sometimes give life back into games that you have already finished. It is sometimes fun to give yourself unlimited ammo in Syphon Filter and go around like Rambo!

------------------
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited May 08, 2000).]
Page: 1 of 1