Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Phantom Wing needs commanders!

Page: 1 of 1
 Gavin_D
08-10-2000, 4:45 PM
Greetings, pilots. I'm the Commander of the newly formed Phantom Wing. I need two pilots who are willing to command one of the three squads under my control. I'm in command of Menace Squadron. The other two squads are Shadow and Nightcrawler Squadron. I'm in the process of building a website for us. Somebody who can help with that would be an invaluable asset to Phantom Wing. We are an XWA squadron. Once we get some pilots and a website we will began to have bi-weekly multi-player games over the net, bi-weekly squadron meetings, monthly Wing meetings, monthly Commander's meetings, and we will send out a monthly newsletter re-capping what we did in the previous months and plans for the upcoming month. Besides the openings for commanders, we also have openings for a secretary, a web designer, a graphics designer, and a public relations guy. If you wish to join or would like more information please reply to this post or E-Mail me at menace_lead@hotmail.com Thanx for your time.

-Gavin Darklighter

PS: the website is at http://www.angelfire.com/me3/phantom) its under heavy construction so please bear with me(once you visit it you can see why I need help)

------------------
"That's nothing. Back home in Beggar's Canyon . . . "
Page: 1 of 1