Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone out there from the old school?

Page: 1 of 1
 VIOLATOR[JHC]
03-12-2001, 4:07 PM
Does anyone remember JHC? DV8, GODFATHER, SITHJEDI, INFERNO? I hope that some of you fools are still out there? Does anyone remember MoD? I wonder where my pals Rekka and Malichi are up too? I talked to MercymanBSB and he is still playing. I would like to bring back the JHC clan so if there are any members from the old school, post here and I will contact you.

VIOLATOR[JHC]
 Pedro The Hutt
03-12-2001, 7:34 PM
I still remember Jedisith, and Inferno, but I'm afraid all of the people you've mentioned left. Sorry...

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 SithJedi[JHC]
03-04-2011, 8:49 AM
Bringing back old memories of the Jedi Hunters Clan from the original Jedi Knight... I used to play on the jediknight.net boards, then the Zone back in the day.

If VIOLATOR, Inferno, GODFATHER, etc. are out there, hit me up at ps3supp@gmail.com

I'd love to get back in touch and relive the good old days and catch up. If anyone knows how to get ahold of said individuals, please email me about it. I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Page: 1 of 1