Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 ILuvSaraAndrews
06-17-2002, 6:30 AM
im am working a flash version of sam and max hit the road 2 for pc it will be sorta of the same as the frist one but with other land marks and shiznat all of the theme music and stuff from the orginal game will be apricated please send it to shawn@123hack.com
 SyntheticGerbil
06-17-2002, 4:15 PM
I'm going to hate it and you'll never finish. AHA HAHHHHA HAHAH HHAHAHHAH HAHAHH! HAH!
 YTtheMighty
06-18-2002, 3:50 AM
just ignore him and maybe he will go away...
 ILuvSaraAndrews
06-18-2002, 7:36 AM
yes i do plan to finish it so back off i am thinking in about 3 -4 months
 YTtheMighty
06-18-2002, 10:53 PM
Ok here is what you need, get SCUMM Rev, Here (http://scummrev.mixnmojo.com/) it is. Just download it, pop in your S&M CD and you got all the sound, backgrounds and music you want, no character images though you'll have to use the print screen button in the game, that is assuming that you have a working CD... you do have a working CD don't you...
 SyntheticGerbil
06-19-2002, 12:27 PM
Hah... I doubt he does. I have a feeling he's just looking to profit from the simple attention you get from fan creations. Too bad Sam and Max fans are grumpy bastards.

(At least most.)
 sheaday6
06-23-2002, 10:35 AM
i'm not grumpy, i'm blissfully ignorant :)
Page: 1 of 1