Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wanna know when??

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 8
06-14-2002, 12:13 PM
some people asked me when i knew about star wars galaxies. well the answer is .. just before the summer of 2001. i read in this Dutch game magizineL PC Zone.

and today i was browsing the old threads of Rogue Squadrons pilots lounge (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=248). and i came across my very first posts on the forums :D..
under my old nickname: Wraith 5.

and i opened up a thread some time later... i think a couple of days.. m,an.. i only got 3 replies on that one :D
The thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27850)

now that os what i call old :D even these forums werent up back then... the forums werent even merged ... to the lucas forums back then :D

-Wraith 8-
 Zendjir
06-14-2002, 1:23 PM
And in the meantime...you grew a 16 feet beard :)

I read about SWG in Power-Unlimited for the first time, I was Immediatly hooked by the picture of C-3PO, what a beauty :D
 Ascari
06-14-2002, 6:54 PM
Well that was an ignorant fool in those messages wraith :)

I first heard about it, ehm..

A long time ago, didnt care for it much back then. But then I saw the E3 footage and I saw how much it has been improved, I was blown away!
 Wraith 8
06-17-2002, 3:52 PM
i wonder when Juztyn decided on maing the SWGalxies site?
 Jan Gaarni
06-17-2002, 9:37 PM
i wonder when Juztyn decided on maing the SWGalxies site?
I'm guessing sometime in 2000. But don't quote me on that. :)

For me, it was late 2000 I think. Or early 2001, can't remember exactly when, but the Main Forums were up. And I tell ya, I think those boards been like it is today all the time. :D Well, maybe not as heavily. ;)

Hey, that predates you, Wraith. :D

But i only read it for a while, posted alittle, then I stopped. Seemed so long till release date back then, so I found something else to get the time to fly. And boy have the time gone fast by.

I started reading and posting on it again around late 2001, but found it very difficult to keep track. Then I found this site and came here instead.

Thanks for making me feel right at home Wraith, Raven, Juz and Mike, and anyone else if I have forgotten (memory sucks alittle :rolleyes: ).
 Lord Helmet
06-18-2002, 2:42 AM
may 2002 lookig up everquest...and found THIS! LAAAA
Page: 1 of 1