Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck because of ladder bug...

Page: 1 of 1
 sumocircle
06-12-2002, 12:30 AM
Ok,here's the deal, i'm trying to climb the ladder to the roof to get the pigeons in Year 1, and manny gets not even halfway up and the he just stops and won't go any further, any troubleshooting advice, or possibly asaved game just as you get on top of the roof with the bread and balloons would be very helpful and appreciated. Thanks!
 GendoTheGreat
06-12-2002, 4:46 PM
Have you downloaded the patch yet? I think that was one the things addressed in it. Failing that, just go back to the ledge and try again. I remember the ladder screwed up when I played the demo. If you still need a savegame, I can help with that.
 sumocircle
06-12-2002, 10:59 PM
Hey,
Yeah, i've downloaded the patch, reinstalled the entire game, and gone back and forth nothings working. You know what's weird, it worked just fine on the demo on my computer. That's kinda not freaky. I would appreciate the savegame quite a bit, if it is no trouble.

-sumocircle
 Tall Guy
06-13-2002, 1:05 PM
I had ther same problem and was stuck for ages. However, all is not lost! I was using the keyboard to control manny at the time this happened, so i configured the joystick and used that for the controller and he went up the ladder first time!

Once you're up you can go back to using the keys again if u want, but just try and use the joystick to get him up that bit. There's a another ladder in year 4 i had problems with, so just use the same method for that too. :)
 sumocircle
06-13-2002, 3:16 PM
thanks a lot man. i really appreciate it.
 Tall Guy
06-13-2002, 3:20 PM
no problem ;)
Page: 1 of 1