Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favorite MP-Character?

Page: 1 of 1
 Pedro The Hutt
07-06-2000, 8:05 PM
I know that it's sort of late to ask, but I'd like to know what you're favorite MP characters are. (My sister favorite is Santa who she calls EVIL SANTA, and then she runs around the levels laughing like a maniac)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 LDB_Leeman
07-07-2000, 7:44 AM
I always use the Mandalorian skin, however, mine is an edited version with a second shoulder pad and a cloak, which makes him look even more like Boba Fett - Y'see, I overwrote the original skin by placing the modified 3do into the correct directory within my JK one, just incase anyone thinks I've been tampering with JK's inner workings, which is something I would never do.
If you're interested in seeing this skin (which, by the way, I did not create), e-mail me at: Leeman@thereckoning.co.uk

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk) (http://www.thereckoning.co.uk) - My Personal Starcruiser.
Page: 1 of 1