Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Got Skins?

Page: 1 of 1
 oninosensi
10-06-2000, 1:28 AM
OK, how do you use the skins and new levels in single player mode?

------------------
"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"
 Garindan
10-06-2000, 6:18 PM
umm, try changing the 3do file to ky.3d0 (rename it to that) only do that to the one you want to use in single player, oh, and you gotta start a new game if you want to play as that character without the screen looking all weird without any textures.
 Pedro The Hutt
10-06-2000, 8:47 PM
Do you mean that you get a Wire-Frame if you do that?

------------------
No!
I am your father.

[This message has been edited by Pedro The Hutt (edited October 06, 2000).]
 Kurgan
10-06-2000, 9:26 PM
The background textures will look messed up if you change your skin and use it in a game that was saved with the normal Kyle Katarn is what he means. Not wireframe, but the colors are all wrong.

Kurgan
 Garindan
10-06-2000, 9:45 PM
that's excactly what i mean. :-) it looks very funny and sortof cool if you load it in, it's like going inside kyle katarn's brain and walking around places he's been (remember the farscape episode where all the newspapers were from what he last read, and when he tried to go in the lady's bathroom it didn't show up, that was my favorite part i was laughing my head off)
 oninosensi
10-07-2000, 2:14 AM
i got the huge skin download, how do i modify that?
 Bartolo_JCS
10-09-2000, 2:30 AM
dkjfal;dj;as mooooooooooo
 Kurgan
10-14-2000, 7:37 AM
Use conman (get it from www.code-alliance.com) (http://www.code-alliance.com) ).

Just take the 3do file you want to use and change it to "ky.3do" and put it in your Resource/3do folder (or else just use the gob that it is in). Good luck!

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1