Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A really strange problem!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Kenobi
06-13-2000, 12:47 AM
When I try to play Jedi Knight on the zone, sometimes the levels won't load. It says "failed to load level" or something to that effect. Other times it does not. I have tried reinstalling Jedi Knight many times. I have been playing on the zone for a long time and this is the first time it happened, and some times it works some times it doesn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

------------------
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jedipowerbattles/images/jedi/big/obi_large.jpg)
I really need to shrink this picture.
Jedi Kenobi
Jedi Knight
 Tycho_Celchu
06-14-2000, 1:20 AM
I have the same problem, too. The exact error message is 'Error! Could not load level.'

Though I have no idea what causes it, I usually just restart my computer, and it works fine after that.
 Jedi Kenobi
06-14-2000, 3:10 AM
I figured out the problem for me. Somehow 2 patches that screw each other up were on at the same time. It also happens sometimes when I try to use spork.
 Jedi Kenobi
06-15-2000, 8:08 PM
Nevermind, that fixed the problem for awhile, but now it still does that. And it won't work even if I restart my computer. What's worse, it now does that for my MotS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE GAME DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go take some aspirin.
Page: 1 of 1