Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stop you stupid admins or whatever.

Page: 1 of 1
 Charles
06-06-2002, 11:01 AM
what the hell is wrong with you? deleting all my posts. i mean, are you that damn stupid to let someone speak there mind? So what if i get ban from this forum. big deal. if anyone played other raven games they know that they like to do things a-s-s backwards. I did have hope for this game but maybe i was wrong. So admins s-c-r-e-w you and stop *-*-*-*ing with the posts because if i make this forum look bad i am sooooo sorry it is already screwed up.
 BlackDove
06-06-2002, 11:30 AM
I don't even have to reply to this. The post really counters itself. My work here is done. Off to fight somewhere else. This is not a job for SUPERMAN!!!11111oneoneone111
 obi
06-06-2002, 11:43 AM
I train elephants how to dance.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

and in defence of moderators, they do a good job.
 ThePeople'sJedi
06-06-2002, 11:54 AM
:violin:
 obi
06-06-2002, 12:25 PM
I got a new Avatar!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :lightning

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!
 Pedro The Hutt
06-06-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
I train elephants how to dance.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

and in defence of moderators, they do a good job.

You never told me you did that!

And I agree with you. *waves Kurgan banner about* hehe, anyways, I'm sure that our admins treat this forum fairly. (Oh and using insultive language is not going to help you much my angered friend)
 OnlyOneCanoli
06-06-2002, 12:39 PM
First, I'm moving this to feedback. Second, what was your original username and when were you banned? Third, bringing this up in a civil manner in a private message or an email will get you a lot farther than acting the way you just did.
 jarek
06-06-2002, 6:16 PM
I like bread and butter. I like toast and jam.
 matt--
06-06-2002, 6:28 PM
Ass and screw are not censored.

Possible reasons why your posts were deleted:
You were c-u-r-s-ing.
Flaming.
Posting on the main page.
Page: 1 of 1