Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Grassy Plains Bonus Mission Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Mythweaver
06-02-2002, 3:27 PM
Okay,
I've considered myself a pretty decent solo player and I've managed to finish every mission I've played with out too much difficulty. However the grassy plains mission has me stumped. The gunguns just appear to have overwhelming forece on this one.

I feel like I've tried everything. by the time I get to the main force at the edge of the forest, my troops are too damaged to take on the large force of Gungans protecting the monument?

Any tips greatly appreciated.
 Chrono Sabre
06-05-2002, 3:35 AM
After defeating the main force I basically had two main groups left of the 5 that you start with. What I did was set them up a little bit further back from the narrow passed to the monument. I then took Darth Maul and used him to get a few of the gungans to follow him out. I repeated this until most of them were dead and then I finished off the palace. This way I could take a few on at a time and my forces weren't vunerable at the narrow passage way. I hope that helps.
 Kryllith
06-05-2002, 4:26 PM
I responded to this question fairly thoroughly in the Warroom Strategy section. So you might want to check it out if you're having problems (my strategy has worked for me so far). I tend to use Maul like Chrono Sabre does when you get down to the bottom of the field (ie having him drag units out to your main force). If you're having problems getting to there (and keeping most of your forces in the process) you might want to read my other post.

Kryllith
 Grey_Leader11
06-16-2002, 12:57 PM
just use maul as much as possible :maul:
Page: 1 of 1