Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trainer:Which ONe??

Page: 1 of 1
 Fritztoten
03-13-2001, 10:57 PM
I went to megagames to get the trainer for S.W. P.M. Pt1, but there was like 4 of them; which would do I need? I would like to get help on invincibility, full life, etc... thats mainly what I'd like, so can you let me know which one to download, and AFTER I do it, HOW do I get it to the game to work?
THANKS
Fritz
 Boba Rhett
03-14-2001, 12:37 AM
Any of them will work. SOme of them are operated in different ways though. One way may be to start the program and leave it running when you play tpm and it automatically does the stuff. Or you may need to Tab+Alt out of tpm and press buttons on the trainer. Or you may have to press certain buttons ingame.

------------------
I live here ya know.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-14-2001, 1:37 AM
The one I have has been called both Razor 1911 or something or Trainer 4. It's kewl it offers all weapons, unlimiteded health, restore health, unlimited ammo.

The trainers are EXTREMELY easy to use. You shouldn't need help if you read the readme.txt that comes with it.

btw you can d/l the trainer from the TPM page on jediknight.net

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
Page: 1 of 1