Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Found Another Glitch

Page: 1 of 1
 ForceJediKnight
06-05-2000, 8:48 PM
I found more glitches. You can revive
Qui-Gon Jinn after Darth Maul is dead! After you have killed Darth Maul, get as close to Qui-Gon as possible without the game making you walk to him to talk. Then, throw a couple of thermal detonators and Gungan energy balls at his body so that they explode on him. Then walk to him and he will get up! You will automatically say
"Master,you're injured!" But he will not respond. However, everything else will do what it normally does.(Example, the game does not freeze up and red gates still open and close.) Has anyone ever experienced this before?

------------------
You think you're some kind of Jedi?
 Darth_Simpson
06-06-2000, 10:29 AM
Cool!

Ill have to check it out!
 ForceJediKnight
06-06-2000, 12:16 PM
It does not always work though, so save it when you do get it.

------------------
 ForceJediKnight
06-06-2000, 12:18 PM
It does not always work though, so save it when you do get it.

------------------
 Master Qui-Gon
06-06-2000, 12:39 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">I tried it 2 or 3 times and it didn't work.
 ForceJediKnight
06-07-2000, 7:27 PM
It should work. If not I will just send you a saved game so you can see it for yourself. Has anybody else had trouble? You might want to throw them at his head so that he says ARGHHHH! Its kind of fun to go "bowling" at Qui-Gon's head. It should explode on his head.

------------------

[This message has been edited by ForceJediKnight (edited June 07, 2000).]
 Master Qui-Gon
06-07-2000, 9:15 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Yeah, send me the save game, I'd love to see it.
Page: 1 of 1