Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Cheats!

Page: 1 of 1
 The Insider
07-18-2000, 3:18 PM
Like Zanzibar, I was involved with the making of TPM (I helped program the cheats, etc.). Here are a few cheats that (as far as I know) haven't been released. I inputed these by myself, and I don't think many people knew about them.

PC Codes:

'Skywalker': Allows player to walk over air.

'Cantina Song': When entered in the Mos Espa Cantina, the music is replaced with the "Star Wars Cantina" parody song by some guy (I forget his name). This one is extremely illegal, and I'm the only one who knew this, until now.

'Let There Be Light': Gives Panaka and Amidala lightsabers.

PSX Codes:

T = Triangle
C = Circle
X = X
S = Square

Pause game, highlight 'Weapons', and press:

SCTXXTCS 'Select' = All Weapons, Infinite Ammo

Highlight 'Items' and press:

XTCSSCTX 'Select' = Secret menu, allowing you to play as any character (Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Panaka or Amidala)

That's all for now.
 Saesee Tom
07-18-2000, 3:50 PM
I've tried the lightsaber cheat, and it DOES NOT WORK.

------------------
http://www.sevaan.com/starwars/characters/images/tiin.jpg)
 Dave Maul
07-18-2000, 4:44 PM
NONE of those codes work. Do not waste your time on them; the PSX ones don't work, and I'm sure the PC ones don't either.

I doubt he does work for LucasArts. In fact, for all we know, he could be Joe Joe Binks again.

------------------
http://www.thehellhole.com/pictures/3dpics/darthmaulprv.gif)
Dave Maul
 Matt Kenobi
07-18-2000, 4:48 PM
i tried all of them on the PC and they don't work, like Dave Maul said, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
 Saesee Tom
07-21-2000, 2:05 PM
Unless this conversation gets interesting, I'm not talking about these cheats anymore
 Jedi Master Mace Windu
07-22-2000, 12:39 PM
Hey Insider! Are you pulling some kind of joke?
 Kurgan
07-22-2000, 5:47 PM
It wouldn't be the first time somebody posted fake cheats to get attention...

Maybe if people would stop flooding the forums with the release of each new game, begging for cheats, guys like this wouldn't try to take advantage?

If I got a dime for every person who came on here claiming to work for LEC or have an Obi-Wan beta or know what happens in Episode II... sheesh.

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited July 22, 2000).]
Page: 1 of 1