Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rekindled love for Star Wars!

Page: 1 of 1
 Spike007
05-24-2002, 11:31 PM
:deathstar I just saw Episode II today and I must say, it has rekindled my love for Star Wars. This was the MOST AWESOME MOVIE EVER!!!!!! The way Jar Jar was so gullible. When Anakin slaughtered the tuskin Raiders I was shocked! The dark side was shown. His mother should have played a bigger role. I'm rambling!
 Ferox
05-25-2002, 12:01 AM
i agree man.. i grew up with star wars but it wasnt until ep2 that i really think i love star wars again.

to me ep 2 is the best of all of em.
 Spike007
05-25-2002, 12:04 AM
:atat: I have to agree with your statement. Ep2 IS THE BEST!
 NemoX
05-25-2002, 12:15 AM
For me personally i never got to see Star Wars as a kid...it wasn't until i was in my mid teens that i got to see the OT and i loved them...When phantom Menace came out i really liked that movie too but ep2 has just taken it to a whole new level for me...I know ep3 will be even better!

:monkey4: :3headed: :elephant: :joy: :explode:
 Ferox
05-25-2002, 12:17 AM
the only real movie that you get to see the grand scope of the story before ep 2 was empire strikes back.. you see the mass battles and fighting.. was awesome. and in ep 2 when yoda and the jedi's are flyin around like soldiers in huey choppers in viet nam rofl.. now THAT was just awesome. that ending was just amazing.
Page: 1 of 1