Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

why did the jedi...

Page: 1 of 1
 VIO
05-24-2002, 11:06 PM
ok in the movie epI obiwan and qui gon knock over like 5 droids at once quick easily which disabled them quite nicely. now what i don't get is why all the jedi in that one battle scene thought it wiser to fling there sabers around at real close quaters when there was plenty of them to just all push them down and breack them, mace and the whole jedi concil was there surely they are more powerful then obi wan at pushing things together the battle would have been over in seconds what the heck?
VIO
PS. i know it would be a l;ame battle scene if it was like that im not talking from a entertanment piont of view
 Andrinor
05-24-2002, 11:13 PM
I think that in episode I they were only disabled by push when they were pushed back into something hard, and it was the collision that actually broke them. The arena being relatively open besides the other droids, this was not an option.
 visualTK
05-24-2002, 11:21 PM
I would guess that if you're pushing 5 over while 5 others were shooting at you... you would die.

Just a thought.
 Spike007
05-24-2002, 11:38 PM
I think that the Jedi were too out numbered to do anything. Until the clone army showed up I thought they were dead.
Page: 1 of 1