Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spinoffs?, Just A Thought...

Page: 1 of 1
 Jed
05-24-2002, 10:32 PM
As some guy pointed out earlier(sorry cant do quotes yet) if a new set of trilogys came out from george jr how about going ancient, i mean many years before where jedi where still maybe not quite atuned to the force but using the force like in a primal way, very savage and dark, for all we know back then there could have been many sith but being in their nature to rule, they probably didnt even get on with eatchother and then comes the birth of two new religions the sith way and the jedi order way,battle of the beleifs
 Darklighter
05-24-2002, 11:31 PM
Films, maybe, of the 'Knights of the Old Republic' game. They could feature a young yoda, and the foundation of the Jedi Order. Good thought.
 Frumpus
05-24-2002, 11:39 PM
I hht "Knights" was supposed to take place ~2000 years before the movies; (?) Yoda is only 900 years old - and has trained Jedi for the last 800.
 Spike007
05-24-2002, 11:43 PM
I think Episode III is the last Star Wars movie. I hope I'm wrong. If they did do something like that, they would have a lot of room for their own ideas. It might even be good.
 Ferox
05-24-2002, 11:59 PM
id love to see a story about the beginnings of yoda. would be cool.
Page: 1 of 1