Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Racial Blood Fueds

Page: 1 of 1
 Ohn Ruukon
05-24-2002, 3:32 PM
Racial Blood Fueds :fett: :deathstar

One aspect of the game I will extremely interested in is the aspect of how some species will interact with others. This could be very rewarding and also very constricting in all its aspects. Just think about this, a Trandoshan who is offered a job by a Wookie, etc... Will the more aggressive species in the game be prejudiced to the point that a NPC Wookie shopkeeper will not be willing to do business with a Trandoshan?? And will racial fueding exist on an NPC level? Iwonder if well find out before the release of the game because Im not sure if I can Wait that long... Oh and will racial fueds be a just reason for atacking others in a nuetral zone?? Until next time...
 Ohn Ruukon
05-24-2002, 3:59 PM
Anyone Know of any good guilds to join??:fett: :deathstar
 DudEhead
05-24-2002, 5:53 PM
Trandoshan? Bossk eats arse... didn't u guys ever read the bounty hunter tales? or was it the boba fett trilogy?
 madzabrak
05-24-2002, 8:00 PM
I agree! Trandoshan's ROCK! I mean they are simply the best! And Wookie's are just "Big fur-Balls!"
The dominant species are the most aggressive ones and I say that they are Zabraks and Trandoshans!!
 RoyalGuard
05-24-2002, 8:09 PM
All aliens (pronounced whilst spitting in contempt) are obviously inferior to the human form. A few gifted individuals may compete with us on nearly equal terms but by and large our Glorious Lord Palpatine has acted wisely in removing them from all important proceedings. (that was more appropriate for the RPG forum wasnt' it?)

It would be cool if at least the NPCs in the game would exhibit accepted species prejudices (wookies/trandoshans, imps/aliens) it would make the escapism more complete, the atmosphere that more involving.
 DudEhead
05-24-2002, 8:16 PM
yes, and the being human more fun :fett: :)
 madzabrak
05-24-2002, 8:16 PM
You Humans! So totally consumed in the idea that YOU are the dominant species in theuniverse! I laugh at the very idea! You have neither the mentall superiority of o Zabrak or the physical power of a Trandoshan. You humans are so soft and weak, both mentally and physically and you dont even realize it!;) :rolleyes:
 DudEhead
05-24-2002, 8:18 PM
Trandoshan suck arse.... read the books, Bossk gets asswhooped by boba (best bounty hunter ever is human so :p)
 RoyalGuard
05-24-2002, 8:22 PM
Uh, we rule the galaxy! Move along SLAVE.

enough said? :)
 madzabrak
05-24-2002, 8:27 PM
If I may rmind you that Boba Fett was brought about by Aliens! He was a GENETICALLY ENHANCED HUMAN ! that was his only chance aginst Bossk (other than cowardice and foul play!)
And have you ever noticed that the most powerfull Jedi ever was an ALIEN??( Iknow that you think the MOST powerfull was Vader but remeber he was more MACHINE than man therefore hardly human at all!):D :p
 RoyalGuard
05-24-2002, 8:30 PM
and the most powerful Jedi (I assume you mean that small green toad Yoda) was found cowering on dagobah from Palpatine's wrath because? Because he had reached the limits of his alien power and Palpatine outshone him even though he had 800 years or so less to master the force!
 Ascari
05-24-2002, 8:43 PM
Luminent beings are we,
not this crude matter u speak of.

:yoda:
 Ohn Ruukon
05-24-2002, 8:44 PM
:fett: :deathstar Guys I hate to interupt your conversation but, can you name one human who lived to be 800 years old?? Or can you remember who it was that defeated Count Dooku?? NO it was not a human tho 2 of them tried!It was an 800 year old alien!! This is such an easy contest! Trandoshans all the way!!:D
 Demangel
05-30-2002, 4:47 AM
I want to be the SWG equivalent of a Chicken, like a rhode island red, or maybe the kentucky fried variety... They OWN JOO ALL! why? Because while we're doing our thing blah blah blah. we the chickens will be plotting under your noses... the time of your riegn of terror is over! LONG LIVE THE CHICKENS! However I will admit the ones you really have to fear are te cheesiods... Boy... they're rough... tough, and can smell horrible if they get old enough...

Seriously though... I'll prolly go human for my first character... then maybe try something else heheh. It's all in how cool the model looks to me really...
 MikeC
05-30-2002, 2:13 PM
Originally posted by madzabrak
If I may rmind you that Boba Fett was brought about by Aliens! He was a GENETICALLY ENHANCED HUMAN ! that was his only chance aginst Bossk (other than cowardice and foul play!)

That is just totally wrong. Boba Fett was not genetically enhanced. He was a clone, but he was not enhanced. If you remember in AotC, Jango specifically wanted an unaltered clone to raise as his son.
 To_quik
05-30-2002, 2:24 PM
Yes mike u r completely correct, by no means was boba genentically enhanced. :fett:
 DudEhead
05-31-2002, 6:03 PM
the emperor (in the comics) is the uber sith... he RoXXorz, all ur base belong to him :fett: anyways, he or Luke be the best jedi scum there is, not that green puddle of bantha poodoo :p
 arguile
06-01-2002, 12:39 AM
in my spiffy computer gaming world magazine there was a spiffy pull out poster and on the back of it, it listed the species. beside each species, there was a list of attributes like, swims best, or has great strength. and next to the wookiees it said, will receive aggression from trendoshan npcs...or something to that effect.

in any case, my CGW says that npcs will be prejudice...so there.
 Rith Kain
06-01-2002, 2:50 AM
Yoda wasnt hiding from Sidious, he hid from Vader. Vader was MORE powerful than both Yoda and Sidious, Yoda could kick Palpatines ass easy, but Vader had more power.

Yoda vs Sidious = Yoda wins
Yoda vs Vader = Vader Wins
 Ohn Ruukon
06-03-2002, 1:20 PM
Yoda is THE MAN!!:rhett:
OH YEEEEEEEAAh:wstupid::elephant:
 RoyalGuard
06-03-2002, 2:59 PM
Yoda wasnt hiding from Sidious, he hid from Vader

Personally I think that Yoda could have taken either Palpatine OR Vader (Vader's potential was drastically reduced by having mechanical implants) but not both of them.

Anyway, this is irrelevant as human superiority is so evident that those who cannot see it are either blind or alien!
 Ascari
06-04-2002, 1:48 PM
Well the Dark Side has grown much stronger in the classic timeline (4,5,6) then in the new timeline (1,2,3)

And with a stronger Dark Side there is a weaker Light Side.

So we dont know how powerfull Yoda is in the classic timeline...
 setsuko
06-04-2002, 9:13 PM
Originally posted by Ascari
Well the Dark Side has grown much stronger in the classic timeline (4,5,6) then in the new timeline (1,2,3)

And with a stronger Dark Side there is a weaker Light Side.

So we dont know how powerfull Yoda is in the classic timeline...

Yes, since the idea of 'the Force' is very inspired by oriental yin-yang philosophy. After all, Anakin was supposed to "bring balance the force", and since the light side was so much stronger in ep1 and 2, the slaughter of the jedi was perhaps the only way to truly bring balance (after disposing the emperor at last, too). They had it coming, so to say :)
Page: 1 of 1