Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Otah Gunga

Page: 1 of 1
 TerrorMaroon
07-06-2000, 8:00 PM
In the third mission in the underwater city of Otah Gunga, I'm up against 5 pillars in a room of water. At first guess, I would assume that I have to jump from pillar to pillar to get to the other side. Is this the correct path?

B.
 Master Qui-Gon
07-06-2000, 8:29 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Yes, that's correct. Follow them in their logical order, but you don't have to rush. You have enough time to turn and aim at the next pillar. If you want to get the blaster, you have to go through the whole process a second time to get across.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Hood.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Minister of Silly Walks
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
 TerrorMaroon
07-07-2000, 3:30 PM
This is rather silly. This turns it into an arcade game, rather than a problem solving thinking game. At least Shadows of the Empire was a little more obvious in that I was playing a console game.

The pillar go down as soon as I land on them so I assume that I have to do one continuous long jump. I suppose they're actually floating in the water which explains why they don't just rise after they sink. Still, it's a pain.
 Joe Joe Binks
07-07-2000, 3:53 PM
SOTE has got to be the worst Star Wars game to date. It's even worse than TPM. The cutscenes are crappy, game characters look jagged, and the sounds are muffled.

It's easy to see why there isn't a forum for it.
 Master Qui-Gon
07-07-2000, 3:58 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">It's the only one of its type in the game. Other than a few (moderately) challenging jumps in the last level that is. But they're not tough and certainly not irritating like the pillars. Plus, the jumps in the last level are part of problem solving stuff.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Hood.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Minister of Silly Walks
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
Page: 1 of 1