Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Hell with it, I'll be nice to Joe Joe

Page: 1 of 1
 Saesee Tom
07-03-2000, 9:03 AM
In one of your recent posts you complained that Obi-Wan could not carry TDs, Rocket launchers, gungan energy balls (ect).

Play Half-Life. It has very good detail and gameplay, plus if you choose to view him from a third-person angle he carries his weapons realisticly on his backpack and shoulders.
 Joe Joe Binks
07-03-2000, 12:38 PM
I've played half-life. It sucks. It gets so boring after about 30 minutes. It is also unnecessarily violent.

Tom, please don't curse in your topic headers. The admins are watching.

Look, guys, almost all the games on the market suck. So much, in fact, that I've sold my PSX towards buying a PS2. Somebody, name a game that is good enough to buy.
 Dave Maul
07-03-2000, 1:37 PM
The Colony Wars games are very good. Also, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee is a good platform adventure, as well as the sequel, Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.

------------------
http://www.thehellhole.com/pictures/3dpics/darthmaulprv.gif)
Dave Maul
 Master Qui-Gon
07-03-2000, 2:43 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Oh Joe Joe don't be such a Puritan. That's not cursing. Hell's one of those two-way words like ass or prick. It's okay to say you pricked your finger, but don't finger your prick. No, No.
 Saesee Tom
07-03-2000, 4:20 PM
JOE JOE, is that...concern I detect in your voice?

Well, if you're going to get a PS2, ES1: Starfighter is coming out soon. That's roughly like Rogue Squadron, if you liked that.
Page: 1 of 1