Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Joe Joe must GO

Page: 1 of 1
 Saesee Tom
06-29-2000, 3:30 PM
That's it! I've had enough of this. Joe Joe, dispite crystal clear warnings from the forum, keeps on annoying everyone. You guys at the forum gave him 'one more chance', and he blew it. THREE TIMES!
No doubt about it, Joe Joe is going to reply to this post like he did others, with something very offensive. Just, I beg of you, go through all the posts and spot how many times he's been mean. If you think I'm wierd and you want to get ME kicked off the forum, give me five good reasons.

Sorry if I've offended anyone.
 Joe Joe Binks
06-29-2000, 3:46 PM
Okay, Tom, here we go...

1. You are posting unnecessary topics on the forum. It's a waste of time for the moderators.

2. You are flaming other members of the forums.

3. You have been using barely-censored bad language on these forums.

4. You're spelling skills are sloppy for a kid; however, you are British, so I'll let you off lightly.

5. You're just too weird, and I don't want to catch whatever you have.

I'm okay with being kicked off the forums; I can always come back on as another name. But if I go, then I see no reason why Tom should stay.
 Dave Maul
06-29-2000, 4:10 PM
The guy just insulted my whole country! I'm in total agreement here.

------------------
http://www.thehellhole.com/pictures/3dpics/darthmaulprv.gif)
Dave Maul
 Argath
06-29-2000, 7:32 PM
"You're spelling skills"?

I think you should work on your grammatical skills before insulting anyone else.
 Pedro The Hutt
06-29-2000, 9:27 PM
You know, I've been thinking,
maybe Joe Joe is a......

TREKKIE IN DISGUISE
http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

------------------
No!
I am your father.

[This message has been edited by Pedro The Hutt (edited June 30, 2000).]
 TrekMaster
07-01-2000, 11:22 AM
What is so wrong with us Trekkies? We don't spend months lining up outside cinemas to see a movie! We don't spend hundreds of dollars on little action figures that move their arms and legs! And you guys think we're geeks!?!
 Joe Joe Binks
07-01-2000, 11:24 AM
You guys are a bunch of w***ers.
 84Elan
07-01-2000, 9:20 PM
Where was the last Star Wars Convention? I do not see people getting married dressed up like Han and Liea. I love Star Trek too but just like everything else some folks take it to a crazy level. It was Shattner himself that told his fans to get a life. Unfortunatly for most Star trek fans the public has a "nerd" stereo type on Trek Fans.

------------------
Don't center on your anxieties...keep your focus on the here and now.
 Saesee Tom
07-03-2000, 8:50 AM
THAT'S IT! Look, he insulted everything about me! Don't you talk about 'barely censored language', YOU are the one that goes too far.

I'm not a Trekkie, but there's nothing wrong with people who like Star Trek. Now that I have thought it through, you guys are right. This place is too big to worry about little people like Joe Joe, after all, I have REAL friends on the Forum.
 Master Qui-Gon
07-03-2000, 2:33 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Both of you stop it. Tom if you don't stop biting so hard you're going to end up swallowing the hook.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Hood.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Minister of Silly Walks
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
 Saesee Tom
07-03-2000, 4:34 PM
Wise words Qui-Gon, please talk to Joe Joe.
 Dave Maul
07-03-2000, 4:43 PM
"You're spelling skills"?
I think you should work on your grammatical skills before insulting anyone else.

You should check out his profile: he can't even spell his country correctly. And this is the guy who has made such a big deal over Tom's spelling and grammer.

Let's all laugh at him. Ha ha!

------------------
http://www.thehellhole.com/pictures/3dpics/darthmaulprv.gif)
Dave Maul
 Pootie_Fett
07-03-2000, 11:00 PM
hahaha, hehe, lol lol lol!

hehe
 Master Qui-Gon
07-04-2000, 7:13 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Never seen Tennessee spelled that way before.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Hood.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Minister of Silly Walks
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
 Saesee Tom
07-05-2000, 3:03 PM
Well, whatever you think. I think he's not from Tennessee at all. Even I can spell my town, county and country correctly in a hurry.
 Master Qui-Gon
07-05-2000, 3:20 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Indeed.
 Joe Joe Binks
07-05-2000, 3:41 PM
Yes, Tom, you sonofabitch, I am from Tennessee. Why don't you think I am? Just because I spelt my country wrong on my profile? So what? It's been changed now.

Thanks to Dave Maul for pointing this out.
Page: 1 of 1