Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

darth vader'ish helmet

Page: 1 of 1
 CoRDS
05-23-2002, 11:36 AM
pls ignore spelling mistakes etc
after seeing ep2 for the 3rd time (will try and confirm this myself tomorrow when i see it again (family cant organise to see it at the same time)

i am fairly sure someone is wearing a Darth vader like helmet on Coruscant when aniken and zem are about to crash there are a bunch of people on the ground who hear zems speeder comming down and they all turn around and look up, one of them is wearing a helmet that looks a lot like what vader wears in ep 4 5 6 .

altho i could be wrong, but i will check again tomorrow
 Darklighter
05-23-2002, 11:53 AM
On corruscant a lot of strange stuff gets worn that looks like other elements of costomes. What about the black helmeted programmer Death Star guys in the last films? Looks kind of like Darth Vader's helmet.

It is very possible Lucas might have wanted to put it in as a joke, but I don't know. Thanks for pointing that out - I'll check when I next go see it.
Page: 1 of 1