Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm just happy 'n'sync' wasn't in it

Page: 1 of 1
 tucocoloco
05-22-2002, 2:12 PM
does anyone know what part this 'boy band' was to play in this movie, perhaps where yoda teaches the 'younglings'. How or who for that matter contimplated these guys being in this movie. Did they try to pay their way into this movie???
 Usurper
05-22-2002, 2:55 PM
I believe they were supposed to be in the arena fight.
They were supposed to be extra jedi's in the background fighting.

AMEN to that not happening.
 Master Qui-Gon
05-22-2002, 4:32 PM
I think we're all happy about that. Though not as happy as not having their noise in the movie.
 Vicious
05-22-2002, 8:01 PM
What started that rumour?
 Darklighter
05-22-2002, 8:07 PM
It was on ign.com ages ago. Could you imagine if they had made it into the film. They should have been the tusken raiders, so Anakin could have sabered their sorry ass's!!
 NemoX
05-22-2002, 8:09 PM
I'm not 100% sure but i think they were in the movie...Apparently in the arena the jedi that gives a saber to Anakin was one the members of N' Stink...I think the other members were also in there as well just not sure where...I really hope they were the Tusken Raiders Slaughtered by Anakin. :laughing:
 J. Master Eric
05-23-2002, 7:29 PM
I used the Jedi Mind trick on Nsuck. That's why they didn't appear in the film.

This is also the reason why Justin and Britney broke up. I used the mind trick on him so he'd cheat on her leaving her all....MINE ** said in the Emperor's voice ** lol

j/k

I agree, thank GOD they did not appear in the movie. Jar Jar Binks was bad enough.

:duel:

:cool:
 Shadow_Drone
05-24-2002, 12:06 AM
They were in the movie, I spotted at least one of them tossing ani and obi-wan the lightsabers. it was about a 1 second shot, and didn't hurt the movie in the slightest. I don't see why everyone got so worked up about that anyway.
 shidobu
05-24-2002, 12:43 AM
as you may have noticed from all the Hayden Christensen flaming that goes on here, Star Wars fans tend to be fairly uptight about the casting for their favorite movies. and N'Sync is essensially the antithesis of everything Star Wars stands for. They are sell outs who sing cliched junk to make money and capitolize on teenage hormones. Whose Idea was it to cast them as a cameo anyway? it musta cost quite a bit.
 NemoX
05-24-2002, 1:59 AM
Personally i thought Hayden Christiansen (sp?) did an excellent job as Annakin.

That's just my humble opinion.

PS: A thousand Deaths to N' Stynk...I hate those flaming fags!!!
 tucocoloco
05-24-2002, 3:19 AM
"flaming fags", (HA HA) i like that.
 Vestril
05-24-2002, 4:33 AM
Originally posted by shidobu
as you may have noticed from all the Hayden Christensen flaming that goes on here, Star Wars fans tend to be fairly uptight about the casting for their favorite movies. and N'Sync is essensially the antithesis of everything Star Wars stands for. They are sell outs who sing cliched junk to make money and capitolize on teenage hormones. Whose Idea was it to cast them as a cameo anyway? it musta cost quite a bit.

Star Wars fans just want someone less threatening 'bring back Mark Hamil so we can feel less ugly!!!!' (I say this as an SW fan ;))

Also, it didn't cost anything, they wanted to be in the movie.
 Natty
05-24-2002, 6:33 AM
I thought Darren whats-his-name of Savage Garden was supposed to be in StarWars as a bounty hunter? I should know his name being Australian and all and since he's Australian but pffffffft my brain isn't functioning right about now
 J. Master Eric
05-24-2002, 1:14 PM
I thought Hayden did a good job. Could have been better, but that I'm sure will be shown in Episode III.

God I can't wait for 2005 to roll around. :)

DarthHitts
05-24-2002, 6:20 PM
:eek:
For all we know they were in there longer...lord only knows what kind of make-up they were in.... to me the green alien jedi with the shiny eyes that pushes the big battledroid onto the battledroid/C3po got way too much screen time and it is possible that it could have been one of the N'stinckers in costume...think of the dumba** smile on his face............plus there names wouldn't appear in the credits...well its a thought???

plus J where did you get those cool as hell fighting smileys...thats one of the keenest things ive seen in a while:D
 Vicious
05-24-2002, 9:22 PM
I'm pretty sure kit fisto was in the credits and it wasnt an N'suck member. I need to see the film again to confirm it but really all anyone should have to do is check the credits.

And from now i suggest the bum-boy-band be refered to as N'suck.
 MotionMan
05-24-2002, 9:25 PM
KITT FISTO was awsome! I doubt he is one of the lame n'sync pansies.

:tsk:
 J. Master Eric
05-24-2002, 9:25 PM
Darth, when your typing your message, next to the text box is a box of smilies. under that box is a link that says "get more" click it and a popup window opens with all the smilies available. You'll see it along with others there.

Jahs
05-24-2002, 9:55 PM
Originally posted by NemoX
I'm not 100% sure but i think they were in the movie...Apparently in the arena the jedi that gives a saber to Anakin was one the members of N' Stink...I think the other members were also in there as well just not sure where...I really hope they were the Tusken Raiders Slaughtered by Anakin. :laughing:

Im not 100% sure but I think NemoX is a dedicated N'sync fan...
 Darklighter
05-24-2002, 10:20 PM
Yeah, coz he's really loyal calling them N-Stynk all the time, right...
 NemoX
05-25-2002, 12:01 AM
Hey Jahs, the reason i'm not 100% sure they were in there isn't because i thought i saw one of them in the movie...i'm going by what i've read in other posts because others have mentioned that they saw them in the movie...I've only seen the movie once and N'Stynk was'nt even a thought when i was watching the movie...I found out about them possibly being in it after i had seen the movie.
Page: 1 of 1