Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Emperor??

Page: 1 of 1
 seanMO
05-22-2002, 10:06 AM
I dont read Star Wars stuff so this might be obvious to the informed, but doesnt The Supreme Chancelor look and sound alot like the Emperor that Dooku talks to at the end. Are they the same person??
They did say that there were Dark forces within the council. Is the SC actually working within the council and causing war to to cause problems even though he says hes good hes really the Emperor. Any body know for sure or am i way off base.
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 10:07 AM
Yes, and it has been confirmed recently. Now change the subject quickly, before I change you ;)
 seanMO
05-22-2002, 10:14 AM
Really wow I was right and I dont even know about Star Wars outside of the movies. I rock lol jk.
Hmmm change the subject eh. ............Im thinkin..............hold on........Dookus lightsaber looked like he was holding a semi erect penis in his hand.
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 10:22 AM
Nice thoughts you have there..maybe a better idea is to let this fall eh? ;)
 Craz
05-22-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
Yes, and it has been confirmed recently. Now change the subject quickly, before I change you ;)

Not only that but the same actor has played Palpatine/Emperor since ROTJ: Ian Mc Dermott
Page: 1 of 1