Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yoda kicks butt!

Page: 1 of 1
 Storm Trooper12
05-22-2002, 9:12 AM
I LOVED it when Yoda went Jedi on Darth Taranus! I've been waiting for a movie where Yoda fights!:yoda:

-Storm Trooper12:trooper:
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 9:45 AM
Lord Tyrannus, and yeah it was great. Yoda was smokin something before :p. A weed of the force perhaps :p
 hugepants
05-22-2002, 12:57 PM
I had heard rumours about the fight, but didn't believe. I regret doubting it now. I really had no idea. What can I say: coolest bit of the film!
 Infinity
05-22-2002, 6:10 PM
no, it's actually darth tyranous. Check out his action figure w/ 'force flipping action' *sigh*
 DannyJAllTheWay
05-22-2002, 6:13 PM
It's sweet no doubt. But why does Yoda need a cane to walk all of the time? Then to have him do all that stuff makes no sense. Don't get me wrong, it was sweet. I just don't think it's too logical.
 Storm Trooper12
05-22-2002, 8:07 PM
To Danny: I'm guessing it's to add a sort of comical routine, or just to add more mystery to the character.

-Storm Trooper12:trooper:
 Darklighter
05-22-2002, 8:14 PM
I think it's to show that behind the old-seeming outward veneer disguises the fact he is the most powerful jedi. Ever.
 The Vehicular Jedi
05-22-2002, 11:21 PM
It seems pretty obvious that Yoda is indeed getting old, and weak. His strength during the battle comes from the force. It flowed through him, giving him the one up on Dookuboy. If you notice after the fight, he seems drained.

I don't understand how people can consistently bitch about that. It's simple! Force powers = less pain, better movement, etc...! And as was said, he WAS the most powerful Jedi in the Republic.
Page: 1 of 1