Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ok guys, help me out here please =)

Page: 1 of 1
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 1:29 AM
Ok, here is the thing. I downloaded off Kazaa a long time ago a movie that was, well like showing Ep2 trailer or something to that effect. The thing is that I think it was showing more than that (straight to the point, I think these are Ep3 clips, but I'm not sure AT ALL!!!)

So here are the pics:

1. Is this Mara Jade? If not, who is it? And what is it, and where is it from???

http://server45.hypermart.net/icestar/blackdove/Mara.jpg)

2. Ok, a Sith with a lightsabre? WHERE FROM? I never saw this in the movie.

http://server45.hypermart.net/icestar/blackdove/Sith.jpg)

3. Uhh, wanna tell me what is Christopher Walken doing here?

http://server45.hypermart.net/icestar/blackdove/Walken.jpg)

4. This scene really isn't ringing any bells for me at all

http://server45.hypermart.net/icestar/blackdove/Scene1.jpg)

5. Anaking holding a Blue Lightsabre, and (on the movie) is approaching slowly and confidently to something (the camera changes so I don't see what/who he is approaching to). Again I don't remember seing this in any of the movies made to date.

http://server45.hypermart.net/icestar/blackdove/Anakin.jpg)

There that is all. If anyone knows something, please tell me.
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 1:30 AM
Oh yeah sorry for the crappy pics, but the quality of the movie is crappy and well that is the only way I know how to take those images, so I guess I'm crappy too :p
 Natty
05-22-2002, 1:36 AM
What's the file name of the clip? It's kinda too hard to tell since they are kinda dodgy :) (no offence) I got Kazaa though, so I can easilly download it.

If it is episode3 (and that's not to say whether it is or isn't) I hadn't think they'd started filming it yet- at least I haven't heard anything about it so far... I'm in Melbourne and ep3 is being filmed in Sydney, but still, I remember when Episode2 started filming in Sydney and the hype that surrounded it coz at that stage I don't think it was still known who was playing Anikan and it was top secret
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 1:42 AM
The only thing about the name of the file I can give you is that it was a long name with some caps in it. That was why I renamed it, so I don't remember anymore...sorry...

But still...movie is freaky. It does show some scenes from the Phantom menace, but also these scenes. And the ones that it is supposed to show (Episode 2) arent there lol. Also Gabriel Byrne was shown in a split second. And Jimmy Smiths (that how you spell his name?) was shown as in=during battle=as in he was controlling some sort of a Millenum Falcon ala some other version :p

I simply don't understand...
 Master Vaylen
05-22-2002, 1:57 AM
This is a 'hoax' (or joke, or maybe just wishful thinking) trailer that has been around since before episode 1. When the rumour mill started churning out names of possible actors, footage of them from other movies was doctored to give it a star wars look (like adding lightsabers). Example: I think that first girl with the pink/purple saber is a young natalie portman.

After episode 1 it was changed, scenes of episode 1 were slotted in.

I always thought the coolest idea from that trailer was the braveheart style (the footage may even be from braveheart) jedi charge with all the lightsabers waving, and I guess we kind of got that a little in episode two.
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 2:01 AM
Yes, now that you told me that, I checked out the starting scene from BraveHeart (I have it downloaded), and yeah the scene from that clip and from the braveheart movie are the same...It was a hell of a doctorate though, since the lightsaber effects on that qualitless movie were better than on AOTC O.o
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 2:06 AM
Now I checked the movie 3 times again, I saw a scene with Natalie Portman hugging someone (Hey I immediatly thought it was Anakin), but now that I think about it, there was another movie with her, that had the same hug...ok two scenes down. The Christopher Walken image was probably from one of his movies...BAH really great stuff someone made. Even the last copyright issues and the featured actors was made fake. Looks so real thou :p
 Master Vaylen
05-22-2002, 2:18 AM
I'm pretty sure the Walken scene is from one of the Prophecy movies, but it's been a long time since I've seen them. He rocked as an 'evil' archangel Gabriel. Then again he pretty much rocks in everything he does.
 DarthNoodles
05-22-2002, 11:14 AM
I can't believe people are still falling for that clip.

I saw that I long time ago.

There are scenes from Braveheart as was mentioned.

The picture or the girl is from "Last of the Mohicans".

The shot of Boba Fett multiple times, they are all copies and mirrors of each other. Watch them carefully.

The shots of Natalie Portman are from the movie she did with Susan Sarandon I think. She's wearing a t-Shirt in one and you can see "normal" people in the back ground.

Gabriel Byrne is in the clip as well.

This started as a Trailer for EP2 when casting was still rumours. It was fanmade and full of crap.
Page: 1 of 1