Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Episode II tributes to other amazing films!

Page: 1 of 1
 TheOneJediJJ
05-21-2002, 8:05 PM
Ok this movie was just plain amazing. Apart from the main cool stuff (Yoda, Padme, Seismic charges, etc.) I found myself getting a feeling of deja vu in a few scenes. Like when Obi Wan gets his first look into the cloning facility. Now, I may have still been hyper from the Matrix II preview, but that looked a lot like the field of human embryos/harvesting pods in the Matrix. Also, the traffic on Coruscant looked a LOT like New York City in Fifth Element (complete with person diving into it). I mean, they were flying a yellow speeder too! Also, the epic camera pan of the death arena that Padme and Anakin are led into seemed very reminiscent of Gladiator. I thought it was awesome that 3 of my favorite movies seemed to pop up briefly in this amazing film. I can't wait to get out and see it again... and again
 BlackDove
05-22-2002, 12:28 AM
Uhh.....whatever you say :p;)

:manny: :monkey4:
Page: 1 of 1