Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sabers!

Page: 1 of 1
 icyclown2
05-21-2002, 7:46 PM
I need Help I know the cheat and everything for the 2 sided sabers but when i type in the devmapall and the mapname my server does not restart with the cheats activated

PLEASE HELP!!!!
 Gar Suul Von
05-22-2002, 1:17 AM
it's "devmap" and then the map name, not "devmapall"
devmapall is for single player.
 AzzA
05-22-2002, 2:07 AM
Just incase you didn't know the dual sided saber is a multiplayer only cheat. It is inaccessable in singleplayer.
 Reaper21x
05-22-2002, 2:25 AM
/devmapall works for multiplayer.
 Adi_Sunrider
05-22-2002, 1:00 PM
um,, wats the cheat to get a double sided saber online please??

i need to have one to make some photos i need to send of work, and does this cheat work on MP lan or online or is it both, i hope it works online??

Jedi Master Adi Sunrider
 Darth Seph
05-22-2002, 1:17 PM
On your OWN server type in console (shift+~) : "devmap [MAPNAME]" the name name being the map you want to choose

eg: devmap bespin

Then in console type /thedestroyer

and then you have the double sided lightsaber

However the online servers will have to have cheats activated to use the DS lightsaber online. You cant just walk onto a server and type /thedestroyer
 Adi_Sunrider
05-22-2002, 1:51 PM
thx for tat, how can i get the cheats to be enabled or now if there enabled on a server!

Adi Sunrider

and also wat u mean by OWN server, cant i do it on servers i joined
 Robbiesan
05-22-2002, 2:21 PM
what he means is if you create your own server you can enable cheats and then use the double blade sabre.. if you are on someone elses server you cannot use the cheat unless the server admin has enabled cheats..
 Tomar McGregor
05-23-2002, 3:03 AM
Mine says that that there is no such command. "/thedestroyer" isnt working. You have to have any mods or character?
 hyrit
05-23-2002, 3:07 AM
If it tells you there's no such command, then you need to deactivate the saber first. It will ONLY work if the saber is off. Upon putting in the code, the screen will shake and your saber will ignite...on BOTH ends.
 icyclown2
05-23-2002, 1:44 PM
I type in devmap(ffa_deathstar) and it makes the console noise

Then I turn off the saber then /the destroyer and it says there is no such thing!!!!!!:confused: :confused:
 darthfergie
05-23-2002, 1:48 PM
:confused:

It has allways worked for me...

Devmap ffa_deathstar

press 1 to get out lightsaber...then press 1 again to holster it

then type in /thedestroyer

Then it says THE DESTROYER COMETH!!!
Page: 1 of 1