Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

For those who have seen it more than once...

Page: 1 of 1
 Prime
05-21-2002, 1:36 PM
Having seeing Clones again, I found that I enjoyed it much more the second time (and I liked it the first time). I'm not quite sure why exactly, but perhaps it is because I wasn't going in with any expectations, or fearing that I would be disappointed.

I am interested to hear how others feel about Clones after seeing it a second or more times. That's what this poll is all about.

Cheers.
 Skyro
05-21-2002, 3:11 PM
The first time I saw it, I was laughing out loud because it was so cool. The second time, I was thouroghly enjoying it. You might say that my second viewing wasn't as enjoyable.
 Ferox
05-21-2002, 3:59 PM
the first time i saw it i loved it and i knew it was the best star wars movie of them all.

i have not seen it a second time... but i want to really bad.. which is rare for me with movies period, and im not that big of a star wars fan, or i never use to be anyways hehe ep2 kinda hyped me back into it, ep1 didnt.
 Jedi_Monk
05-21-2002, 5:02 PM
I voted #2 because I did enjoy it more the second time... but a more accurate description would be "Loved it the first time, loved it EVEN MORE the second time" :D
 Socabapu
05-22-2002, 9:03 PM
I've seen it twice now, and it's just opening up more and more the more I think about it. There are tons of themes forshadowing and they really come out as you watch and ponder it. I need to be this excited over my scriptures.
Page: 1 of 1