Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Maul?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Pie
06-26-2000, 11:24 PM
I was wondering if there is anyway at all to access a secret character like Maul in the TPM PC game. I know you can get Qui-Gon,Amidala, and Panaka. But I was just wondering if there were anyway to get the infamous Darth Maul. I would love to play the game as him.

------------------
" If you only knew the POWER of pie! "
 Master Qui-Gon
06-27-2000, 3:12 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">Nope. The only way is to convince LucasArts to allow Zanzibar to make us one. Good luck.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Ministry.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Minister of Silly Walks
I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work.
 Dave Maul
06-27-2000, 3:14 PM
Nope. Not unless somebody (I mean LucasArts) let people edit the game with their own patches.

Qui-Gon, Panaka and Amidala aren't secret characters. You get to play as them as the game goes on.

You can play as Maul on Jedi Power Battles.

------------------
http://www.thehellhole.com/pictures/3dpics/darthmaulprv.gif)
Dave Maul
 Darth Pie
06-28-2000, 5:41 AM
Well yeah I knew they weren't technically secret since you get to use them later in the game but there is a code that lets you use them at any time. I wish you could create patches for it I just think that it would be cool to play the game with him. But of course LucasArts is too strict to allow it.

------------------
" If you only knew the POWER of pie! "

[This message has been edited by Darth Pie (edited June 28, 2000).]
 Jedi Master Mace Windu
07-01-2000, 12:13 AM
Lucasarts makes TPM and then they partially ruin TPM by not making any add-ons(patches, bonus levels).

------------------
Jedi mind tricks don't work on me....
Page: 1 of 1