Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ghost Jawa

Page: 1 of 1
 Dave Maul
06-14-2000, 7:05 PM
You know the group of Jawas in the junkyard (by the Fuel Converter)? One of those guys refuses to die. I've tried lightsabers, blasters, "Happy" guns, missile launchers, thermal detonators, force-push...I've even started to ask him politely to at least pretend to die. This is a glitch, right?
 Master Qui-Gon
06-14-2000, 7:52 PM
<font face="BernardMod BT"><font color="green1">I've had the same problem. That stupid son of a fishstick will not die-- no matter how many thermal detonators you stick in his underwear. Worse, he won't even stop runing in a big figure eight. May the dung of a thousand camels land atop his pointy little head.

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/Fishsticks/files/Jedi3.jpg)
Master Qui-Gon, Jedi Master
Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
 Pootie_Fett
06-14-2000, 8:05 PM
all i have to say is LOL!
 Zanzibar
06-14-2000, 10:37 PM
We were told that one particular Jawa had to be unkillable. That word came down directly from the Ranch. Something about Ep 3 and a Jawa Messiah leading an invasion of Mos Espa.

Also, originally, the Guards in Mos Espa (the big guys with axes) were initially built as Gamorrean Guards. We were told by the Ranch that they could NOT be Gamorrean Guards, and told us we had to change the model to be something else, thus the existing model, designed by Martin Yee (who also designed the Sith Mercenary, AND drew most of the textures we used in the game, and is also a helluva great guy).

One of the above two paragraphs is absolutely false. I'll let you guess which one http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)

[This message has been edited by Zanzibar (edited June 14, 2000).]
 Darth_Chaos
06-14-2000, 11:01 PM
hummmmmm let me guess, there is no Jawa Messiah, that would be cool though. anyway I hate to keep harping on this, but are the patches available for public distrubition? if so e-mail em to me!!!
 Zanzibar
06-15-2000, 5:17 AM
I feel really bad that I have to keep disappointing you guys, because I think it's great that there is a group of people that like the game enough to want to modify it for added replay. But...

I have not heard from Lucasarts about releasing any kind of modifications to TPM. All I have currently is a Mace Windu .BAF file that can be substituted in for Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon. Even if I was able to release it, a lot of you will be disappointed, as it's basically a hastily slapped-together model I put together in an afternoon - some of his textures don't match very well. He even only re-uses Qui-Gon's animations; I didn't have time to re-do any of his fighting anims.

However, rest assured, if LEC decides that they would allow me to release it, I shall do so in spades. I'll re-work and tweak the Mace model a bit to make it look better, and perhaps even swap out some new anims. And, I'll even work on a Darth Maul playable model.

And I can virtually guarantee that if it does get released, it will be on Jediknight.net first, as I've really appreciated and enjoyed getting to trade war stories with you all.

So stay tuned, but as I have said before, I can't release any mods to TPM without specific permission from LEC, and so far LEC hasn't exactly beat down my door to talk about it.
Page: 1 of 1