Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Obi Wan vs Annakin

Page: 1 of 1
 Cromium
05-17-2002, 5:43 PM
I have heard countless times that in Ep 3 Obi Wan and Annakin (Vader) fight causing serious damage to Vader's face/body etc. As it stands now, there is no possible way Obi Wan could fight against Annakin and win. Thoughts?

Also- Annakin and Amidala did get married at the end didn't they?
 dorain8
05-17-2002, 6:42 PM
see no caps sorry
(in compgames caps button is talk no harm ment)

umm in ep3
obiwan will beat anakin

(remmeber anakin had his dominant hand chopped off)

sometime during the fight anakin is thrown, or falls
into a molten pit

gets badly hurt
must live on life support

birth of the jedi who is more machine than man
 Natty
05-18-2002, 12:11 AM
OK- there was a rumour I heard that right at the very end of episode:2, Anikan turns into Darth Vader (which of course we know is a load of bull :)) but my reasoning for that was coz since there was the whole clones blah blah blah, I thought obiwan was gonna be cloned and the clone will kill Shami, which would then explain Anikans outmost hatred for Obiwan. Anyways...

Anikan and Obiwan will have to fight at some stage in episode:3, there has to be a reason to, perhaps Amidala gets killed by Obiwan (most likely accidental?) and since Amidala is the only person Anikan has left to love, he's left with nobody? I have no idea! I so can't wait either
Page: 1 of 1