Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Did Anyone Else Notice The Increased Sex Appeal??

Page: 1 of 1
 Fett_72
05-17-2002, 12:32 AM
Did anyone else notice that there was a LOT more sex appeal used in it? This adds to the unkiddiness of it, unlike Ep 1...

Padme wore that one dress that stopped at her midriff, and most of her other clothes were skin tight.

Also in the execution scene, when she was avoiding the claw monster and it just happens to perfectly tear her shirt right under her breasts. I literally could not believe they did that after Episode 1... it was awesome :D
 Darth Iroel
05-17-2002, 12:41 AM
Padme white dress made litteraly drool the whole male audience in the movie.....aaaahhhh she is so beautiful .....:::get's worried because he sounds like a boyband fan:::::
 Cracken
05-17-2002, 12:49 AM
Oh baby did I notice! Personally, I thought it was a great thing to do, as Natalie is an extremely beautiful woman. In fact, the white battle outfit helped create a feeling of Space Opera that the Kabuki paint of TPM just didn't do.
 Zindell
05-17-2002, 12:53 AM
Well in episode 1 natilie portman was still a kid and that woulda have been kindof illegal, plus most people dont wanna see their queen as a sex symbol but now that she is a senator anything goes. and so now she is no longer a minor she can show some skin.
 Cracken
05-17-2002, 1:05 AM
People didn't have a problem with Natalie dancing around in her underwear in "Leon", or wearing a bikini in "Where the Heart Is".
 Stan_Tencza
05-17-2002, 1:13 AM
No complaints here.

Just waiting for the next installment.

Star Wars: Episode III: Padme Does the Nasty

The galaxy is in immediate danger...
Meanwhile, in Padme's chamber...

:)

-Stan
===========================
 Verbatim
05-17-2002, 1:37 AM
Yes, i noticed the "is it cold in here?" shot when they got Obi's message ...
Page: 1 of 1