Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Enterprise trailer

Page: 1 of 1
 Boba Rhett
08-28-2001, 11:51 AM
http://www.startrek.com/production/seriesv/multimedia/entpromo_07.html) (60 seconds)

Check it out. What are your thoughts about it? It's gotten me pretty excited. It will premiere on Sep. 29th
 Kvan
08-28-2001, 11:53 AM
It premieres on a Saturday?!
 Boba Rhett
08-28-2001, 1:13 PM
Well, It does were I'm at but that's because I don't get UPN so it's syndicated(sp?) on CBS here.
 Young David
08-28-2001, 1:20 PM
Well, We'll see what its going to be ... I'm a bit sceptic ya know ... Star Trek hasn't been the same since Cpt. Jean Luc Picard. I don't know how this concept en this crew will work out.

I'll probably watch the first episode and decide if I like it or not (takes a long time before Enterprise airs here ... Voyager isn't even't home here)
 Paragon_Leon
08-30-2001, 6:46 PM
you can't even be sure if it makes it or not... :D

I'm not too interested in the new series. In my opinion, DSN was incredibly lame and ruined the whole series for me. since then, only the Borg-episodes of Voyager were worthwhile.
 observer_20000
08-30-2001, 8:29 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
http://www.startrek.com/production/seriesv/multimedia/entpromo_07.html) (60 seconds)

Check it out. What are your thoughts about it? It's gotten me pretty excited. It will premiere on Sep. 29th

My thoughts are that it is going to throw Trek continuity out the window.
 Sherack Nhar
08-30-2001, 9:09 PM
Damn, I was hoping for some Star Trek 10 trailer...

I never saw DS9, I watched quite a bit of Voyager (but never saw the end... what happened?? did they got home or what??!?) and I liked it a lot. I hope Enterprise will be good... But I don't know where to watch it in Quebec. I don't think we have UPN, as far as I know...
 observer_20000
08-31-2001, 9:04 AM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
Damn, I was hoping for some Star Trek 10 trailer...

I never saw DS9, I watched quite a bit of Voyager (but never saw the end... what happened?? did they got home or what??!?) and I liked it a lot. I hope Enterprise will be good... But I don't know where to watch it in Quebec. I don't think we have UPN, as far as I know...

You live in Quebec? Do you have the space channel? For me it's on 32, but it might be different in other locations, well anyway if you do, TOS is on at 10 AM, and 4 PM, TNG is on at 12 PM, DS9 is on at 5 PM, and 5 AM, and VOY is on at 10 PM, and 4 AM, (these times are all GMT -6:00)
 Rogue9
09-01-2001, 1:18 AM
I'll just show up out of the blue to voice my support for the show :D
 crazy_dog
09-01-2001, 5:28 AM
Star Treck's cool, but is the Eterprise, Spock and Scotty still in it? I thought they were long replaced by Voyager, Worf and the Doctor.
 Rogue9
09-01-2001, 7:42 PM
No none of them are in it, its a prequel, its showcasing the first ship in Starfleet the NX-01 actual name unkown as yet...though we can guess, the NX-01 is the number off the captains hat in the trailer.
Page: 1 of 1