Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Graphics Phenomenon

Page: 1 of 1
 CybrSlydr
05-13-2002, 12:25 PM
Hello everyone! Well, my problem is very... odd. It only happens from time to time. Sometimes I'm playing and all of a sudden, objects become funny colors and lines and such appear all over the objects. I experienced this problem with JK and MOTS when I messed with the MIP mapping distance. I looked for something like this in this game, but no joy. I'm going to post a SS of it on here (type shift+~ and then "screenshot silent", correct?) to help you understand what I'm talkin about. Thanks!
 CybrSlydr
05-13-2002, 6:51 PM
Ok, as promised, the screenshot. if you look on the lower to mid right of the SS, you'll see what I"m talking about. The stupid lines and such that make the game VERY UGLY. Any help would be MUCh appreciated.

(EDIT: Well, I see there is no way to add attachments to these posts even though this is the same BB the Falcon4.0 Community uses [we can on there...] as of now, if you wanna give me your e-mail addy, I'll send you the pic)
 penguin_hash
05-13-2002, 6:56 PM
I've read that there may be problems running in 16-bit color mode. Not sure if that fits your case.
 CybrSlydr
05-13-2002, 7:04 PM
Ok, I'll try it in 32 bit color mode. Thanks! :)
Page: 1 of 1