Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

We NEED a complaint forum!

Page: 1 of 1
 Lime-Light
05-11-2002, 3:39 PM
To any moderators reading this, I suggest we have a complaint forum where everyone can post thier gripes, so I and everyone else sick of the same old posts whining about this or that dont have to wade through it to get to worthwhile posts.

Im not an idiot, I know the flaws in the patch, I dont need people trying to hammer it into me, so make them hammer into themselves on thier own damn forum!
 DrazMan
05-11-2002, 3:42 PM
Thank you for agreeing with me on that one. I posted somethin bout this a few days ago. Not only would it weed out all the crappy whining you have to go through to get to the real threads, it would also eliminate the complaining all together. Think about it would you complain if you knew it was goin to a forum entitled "whiners"
 power_ed
05-11-2002, 3:46 PM
Originally posted by DrazMan
Think about it would you complain if you knew it was goin to a forum entitled "whiners"

Lol

"whiner central :violin:"

:D :D :D
 Lime-Light
05-11-2002, 3:46 PM
Hah, true. Any moderators share this view...?
 DrazMan
05-11-2002, 3:47 PM
LMFAO. I just noticed you just posted on my thread and called me a whiner thats why you posted this. lmao....man if you think that is a whining thread you must be slow in the head. I suggest a way to fix something and you say shut up whiner. Good lord why are people like you still allowed to breathe.
 Lime-Light
05-11-2002, 3:51 PM
It was still a complaint, one getting VERY old, I dont believe this forum is suitable for it.
 DrazMan
05-11-2002, 3:55 PM
Okay so if my suggesting a way to fix something is a complaint then your suggesting a complaint forum is a complaint as well. Ahh the irony. Welcome to the complaint club.
 Lime-Light
05-11-2002, 4:02 PM
True, I'm complaining, but about something I have a chance of changing. Do you think Raven will be able to find your solution (a good one, I admit) in all this I h8tE tHiZZ GAe Pa7ch crap? Hence the complaint forum, or better yet, for your suggestion, the suggestion forum. Makes sense or no?

Or maybe I'm just a waste of air, as you say.
 OmegaRad
05-11-2002, 4:08 PM
Agreed..
 DrazMan
05-11-2002, 4:10 PM
I agree that you can not find anything decent because of all the "change the game so i can play better" crap. Which is why i was the first to respond to your forum and agree complaints should be moved. But how is suggesting fixes complaining. If you honestly think making a point about a flaw and suggesting to fix it is complaining then i feel sorry for you. No where did i say "this patch sucks" "you ruined the game" "the back stab is so gay" Now I can see where you may have read so many complaint forums that they all look like complaining to you, but think before you speak.
 Lime-Light
05-11-2002, 4:15 PM
Alright, I can understand how my perspective could be altered...but anyway. Any moderator what to establish a complaint forum?!?!
 waxdart
05-11-2002, 4:30 PM
Perhaps you all might be interested in the 'Game Feedback' section of this forum. Much of the patch debate has already been re-located there.

Whoops. Didn't read the whole thing. Pitfalls of the Internet.
 DrazMan
05-11-2002, 4:35 PM
Did you read the thread? Its not about the patch or the game at all its about the forums
 Visac
05-12-2002, 5:50 AM
even more complaints than now?

My wife complaints all the time that I am doing too much Internet stuff, I guess that is enough complaints for me.

;)
Page: 1 of 1