Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

game crash?

Page: 1 of 1
 GuardianOfLight
05-11-2002, 4:45 AM
my game always crash after a few minutes in multiplayer games. it works fine in single player, i think. my system is athlon 877mhz, 512 ram, 25gb hard drive with 4 gb free space, geforce 2 mx 32 meg. anyone got any suggestions?
 Elegy
05-11-2002, 7:23 AM
It's got to be your card. I'm running the very same card and I had some probs...only you said your SP works fine. I haven't attempted to play this game on MP yet. But try visiting NVidia's site, and download their latest video card drivers. Download that Detonator XP thing. Here's a link to their site: http://www.nvidia.com) Hit download Drivers at the top of their page, select your OS, and then pick the Detonator XP on the page it loads up. Also completely uninstall your previous video card drivers first, I learned the hard way that I had to do this in order for this to work. Reinstalling DirectX 8 or 8.1 after this probably isn't a bad idea as well. Hopefully that'll help.
 GuardianOfLight
05-11-2002, 6:00 PM
thanx. i got it to work. i just changed the in game video setting to "high" instead of "custom" and it works.
Page: 1 of 1