Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please help!!

Page: 1 of 1
 malarkey28
05-10-2002, 3:54 PM
I have just beaten the cloud city level, and immediately following the stats page, I got kicked out of the game. When I try to load the game again, I'm given a fault about my GL driver or something. The game will not start back up. I'm running a 1 gig Athalon with a Voodoo 5 5500. Reading some of the threads, I see there are some issues with the Voodoo video cards. I also started this game with a demo I recieved from a friend that I'm not sure is 100% legetimate. I since have bought the game, copying my saved files over. I'm not sure what the problem is but this game has got me hooked and I need to get it figured out! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 teleguy
05-10-2002, 6:12 PM
Did you try the wickedgl drivers?
 malarkey28
05-12-2002, 1:07 PM
Not yet. I downloaded it and am looking for the post with the setup information. When I find it, I'll give it a try.
Page: 1 of 1