Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Hardware found!

Page: 1 of 1
 HomerJ
05-10-2002, 4:32 AM
I had JK2 installed and it worked great with dx8. I had to format but I installed everything again. I installed JK2 again and didn't pay attention to it. I hadn't played it since I reinstalled. Well I just bought Morrowind and it required dx8.1. Well I installed dx8.1 and morrowind ran great. But when I tried JK2 it says hardware not found. This is weird since it ran fine before.

I'm running Win2k SP2 with all updates
Leadtek Geforce 3 TD with 29.20 drivers (tried 21.83 aswell)
 WCwm
05-12-2002, 1:41 AM
I don't know if it will help, but this thread is the same where I posted what I did.

Here is the link to the tread I worked with (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=40696)

Basicly, I can't tell you why this happens but This is what I did to play the game. Open the .exe through the game folder. I wrote this in a ton more detail though the thread I wrote in before. Hope it helps, bye.
Page: 1 of 1