Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lost the arrow in petrified forest.

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Murth
05-09-2002, 11:57 PM
hi every1

playing gf (patched to 1.01) and i'm in the tree maze section looking for the key unfortunately i'd lost the arrow which is supposedly help me get outa there but no joy it's lost. i'd used it once and accidentially ran over with the car and puff, it's gone.

any kind of help if you guys can would be magnificient.
thanx in any advance...
 Tall Guy
05-10-2002, 6:18 AM
U lost the arrow?!? :O

have u checked back where u first pick it up near the entrance to the forest? the only thing i can suggest is that u try and play from a previously saved game and DONT run over it this time!...actually u cant help running over it cos Glottis backs over it dosnt he?....mmmm...just try to load a saved game from before.

request one if u havn't got one (unfortuanatly i dont have any anymore :()
 Lord Murth
05-10-2002, 9:00 AM
hiya Tall Guy, thanx for the reply :)

unfortunately i didn't have a save game with that arrow cause i'd used the very same file as the save game till the beginnin(biiig mistake). so either i have to start allover or some1 (if any at all) has to send me a file which starts after petrified forest, because i'd completed all puzzles in that section except the arrow+key...

heelp. :(
 MeddlingMonk
05-11-2002, 12:06 AM
You'll have to post an e-mail address.
 Lord Murth
05-11-2002, 12:22 PM
murad@hotpop.com

if pop3 server refuses my icq: 26545510

thanx alot :)
 MeddlingMonk
05-11-2002, 11:32 PM
:swear: The saved game is too large for your inbox, either because it's full or absurdly small. I don't use ICQ so that's not an option. If your inbox is just cluttered, you could make space but otherwise you'll probably have to restart. And don't just reuse the same the same slot.
 Lord Murth
05-12-2002, 5:56 PM
$hit! :(

sorry for the inconvenience but one last time can you please try sendin it to either of the mail addies:

usedtolose@hotmail.com (this is completely empty and should accept files around 10megs)

or

lamurt7522@nettaxi.com (last resort...)

thanx in any advance.
 MeddlingMonk
05-13-2002, 2:29 AM
The Hotmail one should work. A GF save is just under one meg.
 Tall Guy
05-13-2002, 5:42 PM
another happy customer!;)
Page: 1 of 1