Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Indiana Jones and stuff.....

Page: 1 of 1
 Tall Guy
05-09-2002, 6:37 PM
well the new game looks cool i know i'll be getting it! and although it aint a GF sequal im still exited :D

it looks like Full Throttle is gonna get a follow up acording to mojo and few other sources so thats another thing worth lookin forward to! theres rumours of a DOTT return aswell....wow its all happening at once! hehe ;)
 Metallus
05-09-2002, 6:56 PM
Aye, there are only four more games that LEC is announcing for E3; so far the ones announced have all been original titles. I know that Bounty Hunter, SW Knights of the Old Republic, and maybe Galaxies all have to show up, but that leaves one more title to announce ;).
 Tall Guy
05-09-2002, 7:29 PM
well my money is on a Full Throttle game. guess we'll just have to wait and see. I can see LEC keepin the mystery title till last :P
 Gexx
05-12-2002, 1:42 AM
SW Old Republic looks cool
 Tall Guy
05-16-2002, 12:04 PM
yeah i just come off the site, i dont usually go for sw games but it looks ok.
 Gabez
06-07-2002, 8:33 AM
Knights of the old republic is being made by Bioware, the creators of Baldurs Gate. BALDURS GATE!!

Star Wars Galaxies also looks fantastic, and it's being made by the same developement team as did Everquest.

Correct me wrong, but I think these details are right. In which case we have an amazing single player and an amazing multiplayer coming soon. Hopefully.
Page: 1 of 1