Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Throw swirling

Page: 1 of 1

05-08-2002, 2:13 PM
hey, today i saw this guy perform this cool LS swirl move.
i dont mean the one where u just keep running left, up, right down. he just threw, and when his LS came back it kept swirling around him, and he could walk, taunt and stuff, he could keep it up for as long as he wanted too apparently. wouldnt tell me how to do it though, can anyone tell me?
 Nocturn
05-08-2002, 2:31 PM
:) Try full saber throw power. Then stand still and throw the saber out far. Then hold primary fire. Just before the saber returns, left step, but DO NOT run. Running negates the move. Also taunting makes the saber stay where you taunted and spin. jumping changes the rotation from horizontal to vertical. It's a little tricky but stay at it and you'll get it. I haven't been able to get it to work with a right step yet. I hope thats all you'll need to get your saber spinning. Note: its almost a useless move but it looks cool.

05-08-2002, 2:39 PM
thx alot!
Page: 1 of 1