Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Worried

Page: 1 of 1
 Gaalgoth
05-08-2002, 11:04 AM
Yeahm so I've felt pretty sound in my reasoning that my 700 athalon will easily support SWG. Then last night I was looking at ign.com and some game i was reading about that is out now (it's highland clans or something) has 700 mghz and 32 mb video card as the MINIMUM specs. well if SWG isn't coming out till the end of this year, and my comp is low-end now, I'm starting to think I may be screwed. What do you all think?
 Wraith 8
05-08-2002, 12:02 PM
euh.,... well they did say that they tried to get this game running at a low system... so i dont think you need to be worried about this...
 Gaalgoth
05-08-2002, 1:54 PM
yeah, i know that, but see to me a low system would be something like a 400. saying a "low system" is all determined by perspective.
 arguile
05-08-2002, 7:16 PM
i think i read that low end by the end of this year means at least 1 ghz. it sucks, but you gotta get a new one anyway so just look at it like an investment. i got a job that starts tomorrow so i can buy a spiffey new comp with some sweet 2 ghz action by the end of summer.
 MikeC
05-08-2002, 8:23 PM
1ghz has been mentioned, but not my anyone in the know. It's purely speculative.

I hope it's not that high. I'm only running 500.
 Gaalgoth
05-08-2002, 9:44 PM
That's what I'm talking about arguile. Course, I don't have a definite job yet, but that doesn't mean anything....I have like three apps out though so I should be getting one soon. either that or it's back to armed robbery....
Page: 1 of 1